Tuesday, October 13, 2020

More Progress...Winco Time

Tuesday.  Rain!  I am enjoying the rain we have had but I'm sure I will tire of it soon.  Ha!  I don't have a nice rain jacket but my sweet husband has a really nice one from his new place of employment and is letting me use his.

My sister texted me this morning and said she was driving to Winco for groceries this morning - did I want to go together?  Well, yes!  It has been years and years since we lived in the same town (let's see - Addie was 4 and Autumn 2 if that lets you know how long ago!) so I definitely want to spend as much time together that we can while we live here.

It is 14 miles to Winco from where I live so I won't just go there anytime but definitely once a week for my main trip. :)  And I was so happy to be back at a Winco for shopping!  We had one ten miles from our house in Reno but Ohio didn't have them.  I love my Winco!

Spent way too much for this trip but hopefully can trim it down after I get some of the essentials stocked back up.

My house is looking a little more settled in.  It is quite overwhelming to say the least to go from a 2,800 square foot home with a full basement and garage to a 1,080 square foot home with a carport.  We have very, very little closet space - space in general - and so we have to be as minimal with things inside as we can.  So there will be a lot we just can't unpack because we don't have room.  It's gonna be a challenge!  LOL!

We got half the blinds installed.  I guess that's better than none.  Three sets just didn't quite fit right.  

I can't wait to get my dryer on Saturday!  They didn't have them in stock at Lowe's so it is taking a little extra time to get it.

I thought I would share pictures of the house that I took the day we got possession - this is also the first time I saw the house we had just bought.  LOL!  Never done that before.

Living room.


Dining space.

Kitchen.  Not my favorite space with the cabinets and tile countertops but we are making do. :)

Laundry space.

Girls' vanity in their bathroom.  I should have turned on the light to show how bright it is. :)

The girls' bathroom.  Nice and updated - bright and white!

Addie and Autumn's bedroom.


Sierra and Summer's bedroom.


I love the windows in the master bedroom.  It's not huge but it is well lit.

Master bedroom - looking toward the closet and master bath.

The master bathroom.  I love the white and tile work in the bath!


That's all for tonight.  Hope your day was productive as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment