Friday, October 30, 2020

Thursday and More

Busy Thursday!  It began with an appt. at the bank at 9:30am...just to get there and realize their mistake had finally been corrected so I didn't even need to be there.

View of the vineyards in Sherwood.


Then to the library to drop off some books.
To the post office to mail two sets of grades.
To Fred Meyer to cash in cans/bottles and to refill my 5 gallon water bottles.
Then Wal-Mart.


A little afternoon treat after cleaning the house when I got home. :)


Enjoying the afternoon sun doing schoolwork with Summer.


Max loved the backyard time too!  Chewing on his stick and chasing his ball.


Working on a tray for the hubby's office party tomorrow. :)


Pumpkin carving creations. :)


Thursday sunset.

I wanted to share the special memorial that is in the cemetery where I walk.  It is an affiliate of the National Memorial of the Unborn that is located in TN.  It was created for those who have lost a baby through abortion to gain hope and healing.  I am happy this is where I walk and it can remind me to pray for this matter.



Dinner was chicken and red potatoes - a crockpot meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment