Friday, February 26, 2021

Summer Flashbacks!

 Our neighbors/landlords were gone on vacation for a week.  They let us use their pool and hot tub.  It was the best week of the summer!  

Nothing that says relaxation like having a pool right next door.  We would go over and catch the sun in the pool all afternoon - it was a very shady backyard.  In the evening after dinner, we would go over and use the hot tub when it was dusk until dark/bedtime.




Watermelon smoothies and a good book!  My favorites in the summer sun!




I could definitely live in a summer like place all year long.  I love my sun!






Just a few fun videos!




Dinners!





Sister brought her home a kid's meal from Chick-Fil-A!


Summer storm.


Tired girl.


Yellow flowers are my love language!



Always following Mom around!


I was at the neighbors cleaning out their pool and made this video of Addie playing the piano - you can hear it through the open windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment