Monday, February 8, 2021

Super Bowl Week

 Few highlights from the week.  It was a pretty cloudy, dismal week.  It wasn't until the end of the week we saw a little break and sunshine.

I've had a lot of things on my mind this week.  So it felt like I was just "trudging" through the week but hey, we made it.  I hope this week brings some things being wrapped up and just peace in my mind and heart.






Saturday, before it began to rain (again), we took a little local hike.  The hike was Jenkins Estate Trail.  It wasn't too long and it was good to get some fresh air even though it was clouded over.


A highlight for me was seeing our daughter, Addie, play on the worship team at our church.  I'm so thankful for her having a chance to use her talent for the Lord.


We had a family Super Bowl party at our house with my sister and her family.
So much good food!

My sister made:
Cheesy bread and marina sauce
Wings
Buffalo chicken dip and tortilla chips
Loaded baked potato bites
Chocolate chip cookies

I made:
Fresh fruit tray with two ingredient fruit dip
Lil' Smokies
Shrimp cocktail







No comments:

Post a Comment