Friday, February 19, 2021

Trip to Reno - Again!

 Sunday, I left by myself for another trip to Reno to take care of more things with Sonny's estate and to work more on his house/property.

South of us, they really got hit with bad ice and I had to drive through it on my way to Reno.  There were not only tree branches down all over - there were entire trees uprooted and fallen over.

And ice completely covering every inch of everything.  Oh not to mention the downed power lines  - especially over the road.  And I didn't see it until I was basically under it.  Crazy, crazy.






Then after you get out of the ice...then the rain...it was crossing the mountain pass.  This is a little fun game we call - driving when you don't know where the road is.  LOL!

 

Highway 395.  I love this highway so much.

And I love these mountains.

It was a good trip.  Lots of podcast listening and enjoying the drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment