Monday, February 15, 2021

Winter Weather and More

 Monday was just a normal day.  School and housework.  A good thing - the gyms have opened back up with limited capacity!  I was able to take an hour, work out and also use the tanning bed there.  I have always enjoyed this for my personal health and am grateful it is again available!

For dinner, I made Easy Pork Posole.  Now, I don't know what authentic pork posole is really - but I do know I enjoy this recipe and I think you will too. :)  It is a crockpot recipe which is always a plus and it is just plain flavorful!  Serve with corn tortillas or tortilla chips.

Then we had a little time just hanging out together watching old home videos and talking.  Clean up the kitchen, make Eric's lunch for the morning, talk with the hubby and off to sleep.

Tuesday, man, it was hard to wake up today.  Felt like I got a late start to the day but that's ok sometimes.  Summer and I went to Winco and got the grocery shopping done.  It turned out to be a beautiful, clear, sunny day.  Which we really needed!  

Made Slow-Cooker Layered Enchilada Dinner along with a salad for dinner.  Again, always nice to use a crock pot recipe for dinner so it is done early.

Wednesday, was another normal day.  Ok, there's just not much going on on a normal day.  Ha!  Basically school and home stuff.  I made meatloaf for dinner along with baked potatoes and salad.  Mmm!  Meatloaf is one of my favorites and you have to hide any leftovers in order to get any.  I use Joanna Gaines' recipe for meatloaf which I will share this week.



A lot of precipitation this week!  Rainy Thursday until later in the day and it turned to freezing rain.

Leftover meatloaf for lunch!


Stuffed green peppers for dinner.  I love these!  Mmm!

Awana and Youth Group was cancelled Thursday due to freezing rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment