Sunday, February 21, 2021

Wild Horses on my Trip

 

While in Reno, I was driving to the house to do some work and I saw a group of wild horses.  Along the little valley, there are many wild horses but they are always not accessible to get to.  I pulled off to see them and get a few pictures.  They all were very curious and came right up to my vehicle!










Hello little horsey!  They were not scared at all.  I wonder if someone comes and feeds them.  They came right up to my window and sniffed my hand and everything.  In all my years of living in Nevada, I have never been able to get this close to them.  I wish I had something to give them.  LOL!




This one was the most curious!  He was not shy at all!










Here are a few videos I took.  I actually got a couple bag of apples but they had moved on down the valley so I didn't get the chance to see them again.


So fun!  I want to take one home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment