Thursday, February 25, 2021

The Countdown Is Almost Done

 Final goodbyes are so tough.  This is my cousin's daughter.  Amanda is my cousin and this is Harper, her daughter.  Summer and Harper were peas in a pod and just clicked from the moment they met.  I am so glad they had this time together.  They even have the same middle name - Lyn.




For the last couple days, we slept on air mattresses in my bedroom in order to keep the entire second floor clean.



We had a good laugh at my dad trying on this overcoat.  Just a little small.  To the garbage it went!


I love this picture - my beautiful babies with my wonderful parents.


Mom and Dad love Max so we had to get a picture of them. :)


Hardest moment in leaving Ohio - leaving behind my parents.  I love them dearly and thank God for them!


One last bath before our road trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment