Friday, October 14, 2022

Caramel Corn and Foggy Mornings

My cowboy casserole - I got the recipe from my sister and I tried it and we all liked it. :)  I will be sharing the recipe soon.


Fall colors are starting to show in many places. :)


Do you like fun stamps?  I love these new Charlie Brown stamps. :)


With the cooler weather coming on, the girls and I made a shelter for our stray we call Captain Jack.  We also got a bale of straw for the shelters for them to keep warm.
If you have a feral or stray cat, you can make a simple shelter with a storage container lined with some insulation.  Cut a small opening and tape with duct tape over the sharp edges. Fill with straw - not hay!  It will keep them warm and dry.







Captain Jack taking an afternoon nap. :)  Squishing my flowers!!


Fall bucket list - getting fall drinks from Starbucks.  Pumpkin spice creme frappuccinos.




"Hey Mom.  I really want to go outside.  I know it's still dark and only 6am.  But I'm going to keep meowing until you get up and take me out."




I do love foggy mornings!


Another audiobook finished. :)


Look who finally used his shelter!





The fog brings out things that are often hidden in the sunlight.  Isn't that an interesting thought?  Life seems a little more clear on the "sunny" days but we need the foggy days too.  For they may bring clarity to other things that you just hadn't been able to see in the sunshine. :)



On Thursday, Summer and I made several batches of caramel corn.  We do it in the microwave with a paper bag like my grandma used to do. :)


Kind of odd to have strawberries growing in October!


A bag of homemade caramel corn for my girls when they come home from work. 


Speaking of work, Sierra was given some fresh farm eggs while working the drive-through today.  LOL!


Then dropped off bags of caramel corn for the family as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment