Saturday, October 8, 2022

October Days

A sweet note from my daughter. :)  Sometimes I leave treats and notes for them on Fridays when I go to work.


Friday, I worked 8-4pm.  It was nice to have a full day of pay this week.  After work, I went to my nephew's cross-country meet in Beaverton.  


I also got to see Lucy, Sierra's friend, compete as well.




My nephew, Evan, is on the left.  He is a freshman in high school.






Always try to go out and give my old man some attention and pets before bed.


My twinnies.  LOL!



Another audiobook finished!


On Saturday, my husband fixed a problem with our roof that the previous owner had not installed right.  Hoping that now, the water will run into the gutters and not all over the sidewalk and the porch!


It was a very warm day at the beginning of October!  I also worked outside trimming two of our big bushes and I had sweat running into my eyes!



I'm so glad he took the time to fix this!  Thank you, honey!


The last of my roses for the year, I think.  Thought I would put them in a mason jar to look at a little while longer. :)


Also got to talk to my college kiddo for over two hours!  2 hours and 18 minutes.  I'm grateful that she takes the time to call me and talk even from her busy college life in Florida.



Isn't my baby a beauty?  




I really like these audiobooks - several stories in one.


Had a nice Sunday!  The girls all went together to youth group Sunday evening from 6-8pm.  I'm grateful for these opportunities for them and that it is so close for them - they can walk!


While they were at youth group, I made a little surprise for them.  Our printed fall bucket list for each, a fall coloring sheet, pizza rolls, and apple slices with caramel dip.  We tried last year to make caramel apples and it was a disaster so I did the slices with dip this year instead. :)



This is our final Fall Bucket List for our family. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment