Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Rain and Fall!

Our watch cat.  Ha!


Our fall bucket list Autumn made for us last year. :)  We had to look it up to make one for this year.



Yay!  The Hallmark Countdown to Christmas new movie list is out for this season - I can't wait!


My Brownie is looking so handsome. :)


Strawberry lemonade that I got free from Dutch Bros - have to admit...totally not as good as Wendy's.  Oh well, it was free.


Our neighbor's kitty likes to come to visit from the roof.  LOL!



Another audiobook finished - The Amish Gathering.  Four novels in one.


Warm fall evenings with my kitties.



Autumn made us waffles with strawberry and whipped cream topping. :)


Even though these are just weeds, they remind me of the country and my childhood.


The nights have been perfect to sit outside in the evening and enjoy the night.  I just love it at night with the lights under our willow tree.




Guess what?  It finally rained!  I mean really rained after a long, dry summer. :)  It really was a boost to the spirit!




Look at that!  Bowling Green, OH is on Fox! :)


The girls were both off on Wednesday which was perfect to spend catching up on school stuff.  A blanket felt good and just being inside and not going anywhere. :)


Ha!



The kitties enjoying their naps on the rainy day.


How are your gas prices?  Ours jumped in the last 2-3 weeks and is currently at $5.45 a gallon.  UNBELIEVABLE.  Bring back real leadership to this country!


I made my first stuffed pumpkin for the fall season!  It is really one of my favorite fall dishes!  SO good!  Here is the recipe I use.
Here is another similar recipe that I have made and it good too - slightly different.



The skies finally cleared after two days of rain  - beautiful blue skies. :)




Then roasted my first pumpkin seeds for the season.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment