Monday, October 17, 2022

Fine Arts and Foggy Fall Days

Friday at work was a foggy and very damp, cool morning until after noon.



I only had a 1/2 day - 8am - 12pm.  I then went to the chiropractor, tanning, and the store.


Made sausage and spinach gnocchi soup for dinner with some fresh basil and parmesan.


Another fall bucket list item - apple cider donuts!



Foggy Saturday morning. :)


Finishing up this audiobook series. 

I can hardly believe how warm our October days have been this year.




Anyone else's husband go to the grocery store and bring home the shopping basket???


Pretty leaves on my walks.


Got to talk with my college girl.  She was showing us photos of the paper bouquet of flowers that her boyfriend gave her as well as a photo of them on their date to the Fine Arts event there at Pensacola Christian College.



Sunday morning - I was able to get a spay/neuter appointment through a local rescue.  A Boy Scout was doing a project and raised funds for 40 animals in the community to be spayed/neutered.  Since our stray, Captain Jack, has been hanging around our home nearly all the time - I was pretty sure I could take him in to be neutered.  He didn't go willingly at first but I was able to get him in the carrier and drop him off at 9:30am to Guardian Vet in Sherwood for his appointment and then off to church.


No comments:

Post a Comment