Sunday, October 23, 2022

Just Cats and Food...That's Life


Another audiobook finished. :)


My Figgy.




Fall time is here - 40's at night.



Someone is really enjoying being a house cat. :)


I started a new audiobook series - The Kauffman Family Bakery.


Very odd that Fig falls asleep with someone holding her!  Don't fret - it was like for 30 seconds.  LOL!


It was adorable for that 30 seconds though!



Always a good night when we have corned beef and cabbage!


He looks like a grumpy old man but he's a big sweetheart!


Made a pear crisp - it didn't turn out perfect but I'm learning.


On a nice fall afternoon - went to the taco truck with my sister for some fish tacos.


Fridays, I work at the Christian school doing Friday care.  We are in the gym this year which is dark - no windows :( and drafty chilly.  If I am lucky, I get about 15 minutes of sunshine onto our spot through the skylight for the whole day.  I guess that's better than nothing.


This tree in the cemetery is so pretty as the leaves change.


No comments:

Post a Comment