Sunday, June 22, 2014

Celebrating Four Years...By MY God Have I Leaped Over a Wall

Today is the celebration of our church's 4th anniversary.
  

On June 20th, 2010, Sierra View Baptist Church held its first service in the conference room of the Hampton Inn in Reno.  I remember the nervous and scared feelings...what a big undertaking in our lives.  So many things we have learned along the way the past four years.  And so many more to go.

Here are a few throwback posts from my first blog...what special memories!



Last year, this month of June, my husband decided to quit his job as regional manager of a local medical company and go full-time at the church.  Our second very big leap of faith personally for our family.  

And God has taken care and caught us as we took each leap.  

I think of our journey when I read these verses...

"For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?
It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places."
Psalms 18:29-33

Praise His name today for His faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment