Saturday, June 21, 2014

Creating An Home Management Binder

Guest post from Mrs. Jenny Musser

Today, I thought I would share links to some free print outs that I use for my binder.  There are many cute colored printables out there but our printer is black and white, so that is what I use.  I like to make my own binder because I can customize it for my needs.  

All you need is a binder, I got mine in the clearance section at Wal-mart for $3 and some dividers there for about $1.50 and a printer! 


I've sorted my binder into just four groups: Calendar, To Do, Grocery/Menu, Church

Here is a link to a calendar.  Each month is on one page so you can throw the month away and start fresh.    


This one is a link for a grocery list.  I like this one because most that I found already have items listed, this one you can add what you need.  



This one is my favorites!  I love to make To Do Lists!!



Happy Organizing!!
*There are so many options to this binder...brainstorm and create your own according to your needs.  Have fun!*

No comments:

Post a Comment