Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Moments, Memories and Marriage

 

This month, my husband and I will be married for 13 years.

This Saturday, my parents will have been married for 39 years.

My clients that I do home health care have been married for 74 years.

All seasons of life in marriage.  Yet in all is a common thread that is needed...time together.  My husband and I do home projects together.  We run errands together.  We work in the ministry together.  We take vacations alone together.  If we can, we do the things in our life together.  It is what builds our marriage.  It strengthens our relationship.  It bonds our hearts.

All just moments.  Moments together that create a marriage.


Think about this quote...share moments together today...so that you will have memories tomorrow. 

(Above is my new wedding band for my anniversary that replaced the one I lost.)


No comments:

Post a Comment