Saturday, June 7, 2014

Recipe: Fruit Infused Water

Fruit Infused Water 

*Guest post:  Mrs. Jenny Musser*


Last summer, a sweet lady I go to church with gave me this fruit infusion pitcher.  You can get them at Target, Bed Bath & Beyond and Wal-Mart for about $20.  I used it all summer long last year and I have already starting making it now!  It is so refreshing in this Nevada heat!!  

It only takes a few minutes to make.  I let it sit overnight, but it depends on how strong you would like the flavors to be is how long you will let it sit. You can really use every kind of fruit, but bananas.  Also, cucumber is very tasty and refreshing!  

These are a few of my favorite:
1. Lemon, Lime and Orange 
2. Raspberry & Lime 
3. Strawberry & Lemon
4. Mixed Berry

I haven't tried any with herbs mixed in yet so these are a few I'm looking forward to trying this summer:
1. Cucumber, Lemon & Mint
2. Strawberry, Lemon & Basil
3. Orange & Mint
4. Kiwi & Strawberry 

This is a great way to stay away from sodas and fruit juices that are high in sugar.  There are so many combinations, I think the possibilities are endless!    

1 comment:

  1. Terri VillafrancaJune 7, 2014 at 4:01 PM

    Ooooh! Love the ideas!!! Thank you for sharing this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete