Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Everyday Moments

Today is a very special day...my mom comes for her yearly visit!  


Enjoy the everyday moments is the theme.  

No, I am not that crazy to plan a theme for a family visit.  LOL!  Now, I do have every day planned with an activity that we will be doing as well as my dinner menu. :)

Sometimes, the little things that you do every day is the most memorable.  I asked my girls one time what was their favorite thing to do with Nana when she comes and they said, Taking a walk around the neighborhood.

An everyday moment.

I want to...

Bake oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies.
Sit on our deck on the swing and enjoy the night.
Watch the sunset.
Enjoy a morning cup of coffee.
Spend an afternoon at the pool.
Talk.
Do crafts with the kids.
Have a family dinner.
Go thrift store shopping.
Talk.
Sing together in church.

Just everyday things.

Do something everyday today.

No comments:

Post a Comment