Wednesday, July 16, 2014

How To Organize Your Belts


One of my organizing projects I had on my to do list was to deal with the issue of belts.  I kept mine in a drawer and my husband kept his on hangars but both were not the best way to keep them organized and easily accessible.

I decided to install a single curtain rod in the back of my husband's closet.  I couldn't seem to find the right S hooks that I originally wanted.  The employee at True Value suggested these (on the left above) and they worked just fine. :)  They are shower curtain hooks.

I found the ones on the right at Dollar General and am keeping them for future projects. 


Simply open the hook and hang on the rod with the belt.


A super simple project completed in less than 10 minutes. 
Take a few minutes each day to organize!

No comments:

Post a Comment