Friday, July 18, 2014

Three Helpful Items to Organize Your Personal Closet


Here are three items that I have found to be very helpful in organizing my personal closet.

1.  A hanging shoe organizer.
2.  A hanging scarf organizer.
3.  A hanging purse organizer.

The shoe organizer is great for all the summer flip flops, sandals and cute little flats.  I still use the bottom of the closet for boots, tennis shoes and heels.

The scarf organizer was given to me for my birthday by my MIL.  It is great to keep your scarves organized and it is very easy to find the perfect scarf to match your outfit quickly.

The purse organizer I purchased on Amazon.com and it is really a great item!  It holds six purses (I do have a couple doubled up).   


For my clothes side (since my closet is on the small side), I use skirt hangars bought at a garage sale for $1 each which hold 4 skirts per hangar.  These greatly decrease the space used in my closet. 

Purge!
Take out all empty hangars and store in a separate place.
Organize by category.  
(Skirts, short-sleeve casual, long-sleeve casual, sweaters/cardigans, short-sleeve dressy, long-sleeve dressy, dresses, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment