Saturday, July 12, 2014

Organizing Chunky Necklaces

So my friend, Jenny, created a problem for me.  She gave me more jewelry than I had room for in my jewelry box.  Good problem. ;)  So I decided it was time to solve the problem.  


Remember the hat bar in yesterday's post?  Well, I created the same thing for my necklaces!  Now, there are many different ideas for organizing jewelry on Pinterest.  
Jenny shared her ideas in a previous post found here!  

Right now, I needed something just for my chunky necklaces.  

One curtain rod.  And shower hooks.  The style I chose were double hooks.  I can actually hang two necklaces from one hook!

Again, you can hang this inside a closet but we don't have large enough closets for this.  However, it is pretty enough to hang on a bedroom wall...and that is what I did!

A future project is to hang a second curtain rod above this one for my bracelets.  I will use the S shape shower curtain hooks for bracelets.  



The only problem...it makes it more enticing for my daughters to borrow my jewelry. ;)  
Happy Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment