Friday, July 11, 2014

Idea for Organizing Hats

Hats.  What a difficult item to store and keep organized.
My husband is particular about his hats.  Of course, you don't want to squish them where they lose their shape.  It can take valuable space on a closet shelf. (Or in our case, a jumbled pile of dusty hats on the closet shelf.)  

I found this idea on Pinterest and created a hat bar for my husband!


I bought a simple curtain rod.  And I bought the shower rings that have clips on them.  

Simply clip on the back of the hat and you are done!  The clips work great especially for fitted hats which won't have the opening in the back for a hook or ring like other styles of shower rings.


You could install this in a closet if you have the space.  We don't so I installed mine on the wall behind our bedroom door.  

This would be a wonderful idea for husbands or sons!  Happy organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment