Thursday, July 17, 2014

Recipe: Italian Pasta Salad

Guest Post:  By Jenny Musser

I usually post about organizing and decorating! I am done with working for the summer and with my to do list...until I think of something that needs to be re-organized or re-painted!  :)  

My mom is in town for a few weeks and I plan on relaxing and enjoying the rest of the summer!  One thing I always like to make during the summer is this pasta salad.  I got the recipe from my mom...it's so easy and yummy!! 


Italian Pasta Salad

-box of spiral noodles
-16oz bottle of Wish Bone Italian Dressing 
(I have tried other brands but Wish Bone is my personal favorite) 
-small block of cheese (whatever is your favorite)
-red pepper, green pepper, cucumber
You can also add olives, pepperoni or cherry tomatoes. 

It taste best when you make it the night before and let it marinate.

Hope you enjoy this easy summer recipe!   

No comments:

Post a Comment