Friday, July 25, 2014

My Go-To Dessert: Five Minute Cheesecake

Someone recently asked me if I had a "go to" meal that I take to those in need such as having a baby, moving to a new home, illness or surgery, etc.

I think I would claim this recipe as my "go to" dessert.  It is simple, quick and you will be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't care for cheesecake. :)

Five Minute - Four Ingredient - No Bake Cheesecake


1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 - 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip
1/3 cup of lemon or lime juice
1 - 8 oz. package of cream cheese

Soften the cream cheese.  Mix with a beater.  Add sweetened condensed milk and then Cool Whip.  Mix in lemon or lime juice.  Pour into a graham cracker crust.  Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours.

You can add any type of topping you want or serve plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment