Saturday, August 9, 2014

My Bedroom Makeover


Six years ago, we bought our home here in Reno.  It was definitely a fixer-upper to say the least.  The bedrooms were pink, blue and green.  We painted all the rooms an off white and replaced the carpet.  Two years ago, we got our first matching bedroom set and queen bed.set.  Yet, everything was just plain.


So with a friend's help and saving a stash of cash for our bedroom makeover, I thought I would share the makeover with you. :)


While my hubby was on his missions trip to remote Alaska, I did the entire makeover.




I painted the walls "Dapper Tan".
The bedset I ordered online.
The iron piece is from Ross and the photo from Hobby Lobby.


One of my favorite items are the curtains!  From Hobby Lobby. :)


The wall saying is from Hobby Lobby.
The new lamps from a friend and a garage sale.
The sheers for the closet from Target.


My other favorite are these sayings from Dollar General.  I feel like it says what I wanted my room to feel like when I walked in.

Relax.  Renew.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment