Thursday, August 7, 2014

Wednesday - Thrift Store Time

Wednesday was our last full day together before my mom leaves.  The original plan was to go swimming at the Sparks Marina.  However, it was another cloudy and cool day - not exactly swimming weather.  So we did what women do when your plans change...you go shopping. :)  Then lunch at BK.


We like to go to the thrift store when Mom is here.  I found these two organizational containers for hanging folders.  I also found a cute garbage can for my office work.  I spent the afternoon and most of the evening organizing the school folders as well as working on office to-do's, paying bills, checking e-mails, etc. 



Dinner was easy - German crockpot dinner.  Red potatoes, smoked sausage, and sauerkraut.  
Talking, playing games, watching Leave It To Beaver, sitting on the deck.  Nana's visit has come to a close.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, sure enjoyed the talk with kids yesterday. I don't think any of them knew who they were talking to. I can't believe how Summer can talk. Addie sounded so old. It was fun. Do that again sometime. Aunt Connie

    ReplyDelete