Monday, August 18, 2014

Why I Like One Subject Notebookes


Mondays are a good restart day!  There are so many organizational items out there today.  So many use their phones and calendars to stay organized.  I have all that.

Sometimes though, I like to keep it simple.  And maybe a little "old school". :)

My best days are when I make a TO DO List for the day.  It tends to keep me focused.  I like to use these one subject notebooks for my lists.

I simply write - "Monday To Do" on the top of the page and list all the items for that day's schedule.  I then cross them off as I complete them.

I like a notebook this size because:

1.  It is large to write down a long list and ALL my reminders.

2.  It is cheap.  I buy a stack like this when they go on sale for $.17 at Wal-Mart for back to school.

3.  I don't have a pile of wrinkled and folded lists in my purse. (Have you ever tried to find that one paper that you jotted down that one thing you needed to remember? :)
  
I carry my notebook wherever I go.  On errands, to work, to church.  I always have it to remind me of what I need to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment