Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thoughtfulness Put Into Action


Do you enjoy being a blessing to others?  I do.  :)  But I find myself sometimes thinking I don't have time to do anything.

However, it really doesn't take much time to let someone know you are thinking about them.  A friend, Jenny, brought me a little container of cheeseball and wheat crackers to enjoy in the nursery Sunday night.  My girls gave their Sunday School and Junior Church teachers a thank you note and fruit Mentos.  

I really love to bake and cook and send goodies to our neighbors but haven't had much time to invest in that lately.  So last week, my girls delivered these little bags of cherry tomatoes from our garden to each neighbor.  

Thoughtfulness put into action.  What can you do for someone today?

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I used 3 of your crockpot recipes this week including chicken n dumplins today. Really saved time! Thank you! Lv nancy

    ReplyDelete