Saturday, March 28, 2015

Connecting to God...Connecting to Others

Connections.  It is neat making connections with people about the Lord.


More times than not...bringing God into your daily conversations is not awkward and weird.  I think that you will find that there are more believers in this world than you think!

I was thinking of these recent scenarios...

We were sitting at breakfast in our hotel and I noticed this family with teen daughters praying before eating.  About 15 minutes later, my husband mentioned an older couple at another table praying as well.

I was meeting with our insurance adjuster and he found out that we home school.  He asked what program we use and I mentioned a program out of Florida called Abeka.  He said, My wife and I use that for our kids!

My husband was talking at softball practice to a lady there...he invites her to church...her husband and she comes the next day!

We were having dinner with an older couple in our church at a restaurant and my husband gives her an Easter invitation card with the tip.  I don't think she was saved but she was willing to share part of her story and maybe someday she will be.

My husband was having lunch with another pastor from our area and found out of an independent Baptist man that recently started a Spanish church here in Reno!  We may have never known and now my husband is going to reach out to this man.

Connections.  All different in some way, shape or form.  
All connecting people to God.

You may feel inadequate in talking about the Lord.  You may be timid, shy, embarrassed.  Most of the time, it will be easier than you think.

It really can be just a normal and natural thing.  And I think you too will be surprised the connections you will find too!



No comments:

Post a Comment