Monday, March 2, 2015

My Week


I love this quote.  It is a great quote to start off your Mondays with!  This quote inspires me to keep going with my game plans.  One plan we have that we have been plugging away on is our debt snowball plan.  Last week, we snowballed the amount owed into the $2,000 range.  The light at the end of the tunnel - hope - gets brighter each week.  Do you have a goal you are trying to reach?  You can win!  Create a game plan.  You can do it!


Does this indicate a crazy day when you step out of the van and your child is wearing this?  Ha!!


So, I normally don't go to Walgreens couponing.  But they had eggs and turkey bacon on sale.  I stopped in for those and came out with all this!  Ha!  Score big time this week.
Eggs - 4 @ $1.29 each
Turkey bacon - 2 @ $.54 each
MM's - 16 @ $.29 each
Valentine boxes for next year - 5 @ $.19 each
Caramel creams - $.59
Nature Valley granola bars, cookies and streusal bars - $1.49 each
Big score - Honey Bunches of Oats with Greek Yogurt - 8 @ $.99 each!


CVS was a smaller haul but was so worth it - Using a $5 ECB I earned from spending $50 in beauty care products, I got all these items for only $.29!  $.29!  Woo hoo!  



Last week's menu was some of my standby favorites. :)

BLT's and ranch pasta salad (Made with turkey bacon - MMM!)
Tacos
Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and corn (I use the Banquet salisbury steak - I have loved them since a kid! LOL!)
Shepherd's Pie
Pirogi Skillet - Recipe found HERE on my former blog.
Taco Soup (for our Saturday snow day!) - Recipe found HERE.

Sunday - A dear lady from our church made our family a pot roast for our dinner.  She said we are so busy that she wanted to do that for us.  I think that is one of the BEST gifts I truly appreciate as a pastor's wife!


The sweet photos of life as a mom. 


I moved my secretary next to the window so I can enjoy the view and sunshine. :)


My new mop and bucket.  Works well for laminate floors!



And this...we woke up Saturday to snow.  My kids cheered - my husband said Praise the Lord! - I said Boo!  LOL!

We finished Standardized Testing for Addie this past week.  This week will be Autumn and Sierra.  Grades are also due this week so it will be a full week in school.

I hope you have a great week in the Lord!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment