Friday, March 13, 2015

My Week

On Mondays, I usually share my week previous so I thought I would try to catch up.  


Remember the delicious dinner that Miss Dora made for us...here it was! :)


This was my gift from my secret sister from two weeks ago - a wind chime for my garden. :)


A friend lent this to our girls to play with until her granddaughter got older.  The girls were very excited!


This was pretty much the bulk of our week.  The girls had standarized testing all week.  We would do 2-3 sections in the morning and they would also do their regular school day.  

This is what my week looked like.  Administering all the tests.  And grading and completing the grades to send in for the end of the grading period.  We completed on Thursday and celebrated with ice cream on Friday.



This is how home school moms get through tough weeks. :)


My husband had a meeting scheduled for Wednesday so we switched our date to Tuesday night after he got back from Sportsman's and went for a salad.  Yum!


Wednesdays are especially long days.  We have our Admin meeting with my husband at 4pm and Awana Club at 6:30pm and then I go straight to work that evening at 9pm.  Becca brought me three of my favorite drinks to the meeting and it made my day. :)


Our menu for the week:
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Date
Wednesday - Tuna melts and cheesy rice
Thursday - Potato, sausage and kale soup with Jalapeno popper quesadillas
Friday - Awana dinner @ the Traynor's - We bought nacho chips and cheese
Saturday - The water problem started - I have no clue what we all ate.  Ha!

A little photo shoot by the girls.  LOL!



Skills assessment began at 8:30am on Saturday for the girls' softball league.



After softball, we went couponing @ CVS.  Here were our deals:
Total Home PODS - $1.99
Colgate toothpaste - $.49 each
Dawn - $.67 each
Cadbury egg - Free
Revlon makeup - $2.29
Pantene - $1.00 each

And then the crazy started with the water problems.  LOL!

Sunday, we went to our Senior Saints luncheon.  I also got a sweet birthday gift from my secret sister. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment