Sunday, May 10, 2015

We Are...Done!

This week was an extremely busy week!  I think we have made it over the hump of the craziness and we are starting back to a somewhat of normal. :)  The normal before the water damage!  LOL!

We moved into the hotel on Monday, March 9.  Friday, May 8, we had the last home item completed! The painters came and painted the baseboard in the LR/DR and the drywall patch in the kitchen.  I can hardly believe that it all is done finally!  We were enjoying our first meal in our home after the renovations were complete - I was saying to my husband how much I LOVE it all - and he said, I can hardly remember what it used to be like!  I have to say after this long - I kind of do too!  LOL!


I basically have my new fruit bowl, my coffee maker and my candle warmer.  And so much space to work on!

I like to keep it simple.  A cream sheer for the window.  A few wall hangings.  Our key rack and plastic bag dispenser beside the door.  The less you have sitting - the easier it is to clean.


You can see how little counter space we had before with the previous layout.  We moved the fridge, changed to an under the cabinet microwave and moved the stove.


The green was the most recent color.


Same layout just previous colors.



The original everything when we bought our house. :)


Last night, I actually could have all the girls helping to make dinner at once.  Not the biggest kitchen but much better!


I LOVE this new fruit bowl for my kitchen!


I like how you can see the American flag in this photo. :)  We are blessed!


Someone gave me this awesome toaster and we got to use it for the first time last night!


What a nice feeling to finally be settled in - enjoying a meal together as a family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment