Friday, May 14, 2021

Getting Ready for our Trips

Are you having a busy week?  This week, I am preparing for our two trips this weekend plus tying up loose ends here and there.





Some of the beautiful flowers in my backyard. :)


Tuesdays are our weekly library day.  I got two books for our trip - reading material for the plane. :)


When your mom and dad both send you a card/letter with a little money gift for a special treat - it just makes your day!  My mom and dad both are so special and are intentional on doing little things for us.


I mentioned last week that I registered the girls for their school year next year.  Tuition paid for!  This week, I was able to order the other consumable books needed for the year.  Another checkmark on the To Do list.  We even received our first set of books - some of Summer's books for next year.



Just another to do done - washed, cleaned and vacuumed my SUV for our trip to Reno.


Getting my toes ready for Florida!


So cute!  The girls have been helping to make Eric's lunch.  When I went to pack his lunch in the morning, I found Summer had put a note with the lunch she made for her dad.  Love it!

Today, Thursday, May 13, last minute things before we leave for Reno and Florida!  Will be posting on our trip next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment