Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Random Photos of the Week

 

Just a few random picture from my week.  When I went to college (over 20 years ago), they used to sell these - pizza puffs!  I don't think I've had one of these since.  I saw them in our Winco deli and thought I would try one again. :)

Grocery shopping.  Ugh.  Probably my least favorite home making chore. Ever.

Finally finished the to do of registering the girls for next year.  They have a nice welcome video now they will send you after you register.



Some of my pretty flowers blooming.

Watching my nephew's baseball game.

Can you believe we STILL have a mask mandate OUTSIDE sitting SIX feet from someone????  We live in the STUPIDEST state.  I only do it because I want to be able to support my nephew.


Yummy peanut butter chocolate cake made by Addie.

Summer making the marinade for the chicken legs.


Max enjoying the evening with me.


Rainbow on our way to Awana/Youth Group.


Max waiting for his walk - he gets super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment