Sunday, May 23, 2021

Traveling to Reno!

 

Photos from our trip to Reno on Friday, May 14th.  We traveled from Newberg to Reno for my father-in-law's memorial.

This is California.  Reminds me a lot of Reno area.



You can go from sunshine to storms very quickly in the west.


Picture of the California state line sign with the cousins. :)

We made it to the 50 hour drive time mark on the trip!

When we are almost to Klamath Falls, I start to look for my eagle friend.  He is always there and this time was no exception.  Now when I see this eagle, I think of my father-in-law.  He passed away in Klamath Falls and my eagle friend was there along the lake that day as well.

The mountains are always beautiful.








These fields I have been seeing around where we live in Oregon.  I'm not sure what they are but they are beautiful!


Autumn drove us the whole way!  Getting more hours in - we need 100!


Just a funny video of Eric while we were driving.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment