Saturday, May 15, 2021

Mother's Day 2021

 

Happy Mother's Day 2021!  I had a very nice day with my family.  The day started with church at 9am.  They had a small gift for all moms - I chose a devotional book.  When we picked up our child from the children's ministry - the kids gave us carnations.  We also received a free drink at the cafe - I got a mango smoothie.  Mmm!


The girls made me a banner and cards.  The table was all set for a beautiful lunch.  They even took Max on his morning and evening walks for me. :)


Autumn did the meal for us.  Tacos and refried beans - yummy!  It's so nice to have a break from cooking and dishes. :)




A little gift bag of goodies with a card from my husband. :)


More neat gifts from my daughter, Addie.  Stickers for my planner, a beautiful journal with Bible verses, felt pens and chapstick.


After lunch, the girls and I watched one of our favorite movies - Anne of Green Gables. :)


For dessert, we had warm brownies with peanut butter cup ice cream. :)


One of my favorite scenes...hayseed, a rake and 20 lbs. of brown sugar. :)


Another favorite - puffed sleeves.  The puffiest in the world!


What is Mother's Day without doing work?  LOL!  Finished up the day with some grading.


The next morning, I found that my husband got into my Slim Jims - the ones he got ME for Mother's Day!  LOL!  Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment