Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Sonny Tastet's Memorial Service - Photos

 

Photos from my father-in-law's memorial service on Saturday, May 15 @ 11am at Higher Vision Church in Stead, NV.

It's not easy doing your own father's memorial service - I am proud of my husband who did a wonderful job paying tribute to his dad and to our Lord.

The photo they chose embodied Sonny well.  He sure loved to hunt and fish and camp.

Eric's aunt Deb made the beautiful flower arrangements.

The urn we chose for Sonny of mountains and a river - fits him well.  Also the flag we received for his military service.





Thank you to Higher Vision for allowing us use of your building for the service.  Thank you to Carlos Garcia who opened and closed up the building and worked the sound system for the service as well.

I tried to take videos of each part of the service which I will share here on my blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment