Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Mom's Visit 2021: Day 4-Mo's & Pier 39

 

Saturday, October 23rd was the only day that everyone had off work.  So we made that a big family day out.  We headed to the coast and the colors along the way were so beautiful!  This has been such a beautiful fall.  I wish I could have gotten more photos along the way but the windows were too fogged up and the road too windy and bumpy.

We first went to eat lunch - Mo's there in Astoria.  It was right on the river which was really neat looking at the ships while we ate. 

I had the fish and chips which come with a cup of their clam chowder.  Delicious!


I really liked this location.  Not busy and a lot of spacious seating.  Very clean too.


My fish and chips. :)  Of course with malt vinegar!

Mo's from the outside.  Out on a dock!




Then we drove to another pier - Pier 39 to check it out.  Yes, you park on the pier.





The girls at first thought this was a pirate ship.  LOL!



The cousins.

The skies actually cleared and we saw some blue sky!  So pretty!

Aren't the ships neat?


Me and my babe.



Our fam. :)

Me, Mom and my sister, Rachel



Mom and her grandkids

Autumn-16, Kylee-15, Sierra-14, Evan-13, Summer-11 and Jack-10 (Missing is Addie-18 who is in college in Florida)

Mom and her boys



No comments:

Post a Comment