Monday, October 25, 2021

Mom's Visit 2021: Day 3

 

On Friday, October 22nd, Adam took Mom, Aunt Jo, Uncle Arnold and Uncle Jim out to the gorge and Columbia River area to sightsee.

They went to Multnomah Falls and had lunch there. 

I wasn't there so I only have a few photos from their day.  This area is beautiful!

When they got back, we had chicken tacos and beef tacos for dinner.  (I will share this recipe soon.)

After dinner, Uncle Jim showed the kids how to restring Addie's guitar.  Then he played some songs and we sang. :)

He took so much time to do things like that with the kids during their time here.  He taught almost all of them different chords on the guitar.  He really poured into them this week with his knowledge and love for music.  It just blessed my heart that he spent so much quality time with the kids.  Thank you, Uncle Jim!  I know they will never forget it!



No comments:

Post a Comment