Friday, May 27, 2022

End of the Work/School Year

Sunny days are the best!  Seems I get more done and have more drive when the sun shines. :)


Found this shelf on clearance at Hobby Lobby. :)  Autumn helped me decorate Tuesday while she had a day off work. 
We were trying different options to see what was the best look for it.




Wednesday was the kindergarten graduation for our church's Christian school.  I had three of the graduates in my Friday care.


Since the cat doesn't use her bed, Max decided to use it as a pillow. :)


Thursday ended up being a rainy evening.  I took Summer to softball practice and there ended up being an entire storm pop-up - downpours and even thunder and a few lightning strikes.  The girls got soaked.  Thankfully I was in a dry vehicle!  Ha!


Friday was my last day for working the Friday care at the school.  Goodbye to a good school/work year!
This is the room where we had Friday care.  Set up for Sunday - however.



Last day of the year gift - kitchen towels with a Chick-Fil-A gift card. :)
And when I got off work, Autumn had walked Max and made dinner for me since she had the day off.  So nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment