Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Finishing up her freshman year...

Finished another audiobook in the Little House series.  Almost done!


This spring has been cool and rainy. We needed some gardening therapy and plants to cheer us up!


Here in Oregon, we have to be diligent about returning our cans and bottles.  I was at Fred Meyer and they only let you return 24 in one day.  Oh my goodness!  Who returns just 24 at one time!!


Look how tall the grass has gotten.  We weren't able to mow on the weekend - too much rain.  Finally got to mow on Tuesday.  Max doesn't care.  He enjoys rolling in the grass!


Will be glad to get this done.  Hopefully soon!



Fig says Happy Friday everyone!


Speaking of Friday, we had a chilly start to the day!  We are having a little better weather but still very cool and quite a bit of precipitation.


On Friday, I was also able to do a webinar with Abeka.  This gives me a 15% discount when I order my consumables which really helps.  I'm thankful Abeka offers this possibility!


And this is the last full day at Pensacola Christian College for our oldest daughter!  She finished up her freshman year and will be flying out tomorrow, May 13th.  I can hardly believe the year is already over.  Next school year, we will have a sophomore in college, a senior and sophomore in high school and a 7th grader in middle school.




No comments:

Post a Comment