Monday, May 16, 2022

Our "Summer Break Begins" Gifts

Are your Saturday mornings like this?  Ha!
Saturday, I went to the gym.  Got a few things at Wal-Mart.


Then I got to go see Autumn at her new job at Hobby Lobby!  They are very busy on Saturday so I couldn't get a picture of her.  So here is a photo of one of the racks.  Ha!  I wanted to stop by and support her. :)
Then I went to the chiropractor - so needed!

Home to mow with Summer - the grass is growing so fast with all the rain we have been getting.

Then we watched the Kentucky Derby.  We enjoy watching this every year.  Wasn't it an interesting race?!


Autumn was so sweet!  She surprised us all with a gift for the start of our summer break.



My video and the surprise...LOL!



These were my gifts.  Aren't they neat?  Autumn knows my love of cows.  Ha!


It actually fits very nicely here!


And finished another audiobook from my book list - Anne's House of Dreams.  I am enjoying this season.



No comments:

Post a Comment