Saturday, May 28, 2022

Our Garden 2022

Thursday, Summer and I took the time to get our garden in.  We knew it was supposed to be rainy Saturday so we decided to get it in before the long weekend.  Earlier, we had planted our flowers for the porch.  Added a chair, pillow and sign for added decor. :)


We have an area in the back of our home where the previous owners had planted some bulbs and there was this huge plant.  I had not really done anything with it last year mainly because Max tromps on it and even lays in the dirt.  But not having too much room to do much elsewhere, I decided to try to use this area.


It took me a while to get it all turned over and I added two bags of Miracle Grow soil to each side.




We picked up some veggie plants at the store.



Summer made name signs for the plants with colored popsicle sticks.








I would definitely love a bigger garden and more garden beds but this was fulfilling still.

No comments:

Post a Comment