Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Last Day 2021-22 School Year

Well, here it is once more!  The last day of the school year.

Every year, it is more memories in the memory bank of life.  Autumn completed her junior year, Sierra completed her freshman year and Summer completed her sixth-grade year with Abeka Academy.  

The completion of our 14th year of homeschooling. 

This year is significant...my last girl finishing elementary school.  I'm not a super emotional person, at least I don't think I am.  But this year has me.  There's just something about your last kid heading into middle school...leaving those childhood years behind.  Sigh.  

Teaching my four girls all the way from K-4 through 6th grade - I loved it!  I'm so very glad that I had the opportunity - I would never go back and do it any different.  It was a true blessing from the Lord!

Our last day of the 2021-22 school year is ending today and our memory box is a little fuller. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment