Friday, May 6, 2022

Water Leak on a Sunday Night

On Sunday, May 1, I was in bed after a long Sunday and the girls come into my room and ask, Mom, what's that noise?  I replied, Probably the dishwasher.  I started it.  They said, No, that's not it.  So I got up and in their bathroom was a water spraying sound in the wall!  UGH!!






Not sure exactly what to do - Eric started to open up the wall where the water was spraying.  It was the wall where the shower/tub is hooked up.




Interestingly enough, someone had put valves in this wall and we were able to shut off the water to just the shower and didn't have to shut off the main.  That worked out to be a blessing because we would have had to go an entire week with no water.  We didn't though thankfully!







I got the water cleaned up that I could.  I could not get under the vanity though and in the wall.  This is how it looked after I cleaned up.








The water restoration company came to clean up any water and moisture.


Had to remove the vanity and part of the walls.






No comments:

Post a Comment