Saturday, May 14, 2022

My Mother's Day 2022

Sunday, May 8th, was the last Sunday to see my daughter, Addie, singing in the church choir online at Campus Church in Pensacola, FL.  It was a nice Mother's Day treat for me!


The hubby and I stopped at Human Bean (a coffee shop) for a drink.  I got a peach smoothie. :)  
(It tasted good but it was cold in the 40's and raining so it didn't fit the day. LOL!)  
They handed out these roses to all the moms.  So pretty and my favorite colors!


Mother's Day 2022 minus one kiddo



This was our Mother's Day weather!  Bleh!!!!!!!  
I did not like it at all!


Eric, Sierra (14) and Autumn (16)
We had lunch at Cracker Barrel and it was just perfect!  I had the lemon pepper trout with hash brown casserole, carrots and dumplings.  Sweet tea and biscuits with apple butter.  

We had a great waitress.  She even comped one of our meals for free since our food took awhile and gave us huge cups of tea to take home with us!  It was so nice to eat out together and enjoy a meal!


Me and Summer (11)


Gift bag with candy for all the mothers at church.


Gift from Sierra:  A chalkboard, chalk writer utensil and stickers for my planner.


Summer gave me a massager and marigold seeds for us to plant together. :)


Autumn gave me a hair clip, an embroidered piece she made and a candle.  Smells good!



After we got home from church and lunch at Cracker Barrel, it was 3:30pm.  We gave Fig a bath and cut her nails.  Want to see what drama sound like?  Ha!!  It is definitely her!

Then I put my pajamas on, wrapped in a blanket and we binge watched House Hunters for the rest of the day!  Oh, and Summer made us fresh veggie pizza - yum!

I call that a pretty good Mother's Day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment