Wednesday, May 11, 2022

First Week of May

May is here but it sure hasn't felt like it yet.


On Sunday, May 1st, the Awana kids sang in the morning service.  You can see Summer in the middle on the top row and Jack as well in the red shirt.



A missionary spoke for the Connection Group hour.


I have been enjoying listening to the Little House series on audio.  I am almost done with the series.


I love turning over the calendar to a new month. :)


My two fur babies.


This is our last week of school.  
Wednesday, May 4th will be our last day of regular school videos - 170 days.  
I planned some fun food items this week.  On Tuesday, I got the $12.99 deal from Papa Murphey's for Wednesday - our last day - to enjoy!
It has been several months since we have had Papa Murphey's so I am looking forward to it!


Softball practice also begins this week.  So back to the schedule of making dinner early and eating it on the run. :)


The other girls are too old now for the city summer leagues.  Summer still wanted to play this year so we will enjoy that this summer.  Practices in May and games will begin in June.


Someone's snoozin' through finals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment