Thursday, May 1, 2014

Just Checking Off Life

I am not sure if I have ever been in a busier time of life than now.  I keep my notebook handy with all my checklists and schedules to keep it all straight.  


Can I admit something to you?  Many days, I feel like I am living just to check off "the next thing" on the list. Piano lessons on Tuesday at 1pm - Check.  Softball practice - Thursday at 6pm - Check.  Church admin meeting on Wednesday at 2:30pm - Check.  

Yep, I am pretty much a person just checking off the next event or thing.  Or am I?

Consider these:

1.  Realize every event or activity in your life is a seed of investment that you are sowing.

2.  Eliminate those activities or events that are not worth the time of your investment of your life.

3.  Wait for the season of reaping.  Remember, you don't reap in the same season that you sow.

Take a few minutes to reevaluate your life today.  Make right investments and God will bring your season of reaping the blessings of seeds you had sown.


No comments:

Post a Comment