Saturday, May 10, 2014

Landscaping Projects


My husband has been asking for me to plant flowers in our tree ring.  He reminded me...again...LOL!  So yesterday, I went and fulfilled my mission.  :)


The one flowering plant I had to buy was day lilies.  It was one flower that we had at our home growing up and my memories were every summer right almost on the dot of July 4th...they would bloom.  I just love them!


I think my favorite annual are yellow marigolds.  I always have to get marigolds every summer. :)





Our finished product!  The girls had a blast helping Mom plant. :)



I love flags.  I love America!


My husband was able to build our privacy fence that will go in front of our small front deck that he is building.  It looks so nice and I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment