Friday, May 2, 2014

Recipe: Homemade Coffee Creamer

Guest Post:  By Mrs. Jenny Musser
*Jenny is the church pianist at SVBC.*

Today, I thought I would take a break from organizing and decorating and share with you a homemade coffee creamer recipe.  I found this one through Pinterest, on a blog: http://nowyoucanpinit.blogspot.com/2013/12/homemade-coffee-creamer.html, or you can go to my Pinterest page and find it there.  


Coconut creamer is my favorite so I wanted to try that one first!  The recipe is simple.

 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk 
1 3/4 cup milk (This will be your base for all the flavors.)
  2 tsp. coconut extract.  

Mix together all three ingredients and store in an airtight container.  (I just saved a creamer container and used that.)


There are so many flavors that I'm looking forward to trying!
(You can find all the recipes for any flavor you want to make at the above link.)

 Vanilla caramel, Peppermint patty, Salted caramel, Pumpkin spice...mmm!   I think this creamer taste so much better than the pre-made ones at the grocery store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment